New around here? When you sign up for a new account, please indicate why you want to join on the registration form so we can determine which applications are genuine and which are from spammers.

Once you've signed up, please wait 12 hours or so for your account to be approved.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

14k Mr Gold found!

edited March 2013 in Collecting
Hi everyone, I would like to share with you an amazing discovery!

I am from Hungary and just received cases of Series 10 figures.
I sell sealed boxes so decided to weigh them for Mr. gold, since I can not open them. I did not have high hope because 5000 worldwide is not many from my experience. But amazing, one box definitely weighed more!

So I open it and it did not take long to tell which bag is heaviest and then I feel the hat! But when I open it, even bigger surprise! He is shiny gold and insert say "Congratulations, 1 of 5 14k gold figure!" But that is not all!! Best part is it say I may attend with one guest a Lego Inside Factory tour in 2014!

I am not sure if the figure is solid gold or only plate. It has printing and not etching like gold c3po last time. Can anyone at Lego tell me?

I attached a photo. I took with my camera phone so sorry for the poor quality. I have the paper too but it has a code so can not post that!

a324l53534.jpg
400 x 533 - 240K
margot

Comments