New around here? When you sign up for a new account, please indicate why you want to join on the registration form so we can determine which applications are genuine and which are from spammers.

Once you've signed up, please wait 12 hours or so for your account to be approved.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Mr Gold Wanted Please Read

Hello everyone,

I noticed on the Brickish forum an idea from @LostInTranslation (great idea Lucy) saying that if she was lucky enough to find one she would raffle it off. Well I've decided to see if I can find one.....

So I need a generous member who is prepared to let one go at a reasonable price. If I'm lucky enough to aquire one then I'll post the raffle details on how to enter etc. I would also be looking for other people to help me distrubute sets to other places worldwide to worthy causes. Between us we raised £300 with the mini brand store, I think Mr Gold could raise much much more.

First of all though I need Mr Gold himself.........

Thanks for reading.
Phoneboothkempo81princedravenHuwatkinsarMinifigsMeindigoboxpricey73JosephLegoZombiesMatthewBOBJACK_JACKBOBRedbullgivesuwindcarlqPenkid11flowerpotgirlnerick906lego007greekmicky2joshLegoFanTexasGoldchainstoftmgm528

Comments