New around here? When you sign up for a new account, please indicate why you want to join on the registration form so we can determine which applications are genuine and which are from spammers.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

The Brick Collectors Magazine Now Available

Hi everyone! I'm part of a family (husband, 2 kids, and me) who love all things LEGO and I recently started producing a magazine for other LEGO families like ours. It's called The Brick Collectors Magazine and it's a free digital download. There are features for fans of all ages plus LEGO-themed puzzles and activities. Please feel free to check it out and share with other interested folks - there's no registration required. There are two issues available at The Brick Collectors under the magazine tab.

I hope you enjoy it!
CCCleemcgbeegeedeesidersdd

Comments

• I enjoyed it very much, so much so I've just written about it on the Brickset home page.
  • I can't thank you enough! This magazine is a labor of love for us and finding an audience that enjoys it too just adds to our motivation to continue! I'm truly grateful for your support.
  • You're welcome. I hope you continue to find the energy and enthusiasm to keep producing it.
  • I had a 'thumb' through them both earlier and really liked what I saw. Nice and light and easy to read. I like some of the other mags out there but they are a little heavy and not light reading. I like how you've added the word searches and puzzles for younger kids.

I'm looking forward to the next one and when I get a chance I'm going to read these properly.

Thanks.
  • I downloaded it a couple of days ago. Today the regular Lego club magazine came. My son asked if he could have 'the other one ' part way through the official magazine, so you must be doing something right!
  • CCC said:

I downloaded it a couple of days ago. Today the regular Lego club magazine came. My son asked if he could have 'the other one ' part way through the official magazine, so you must be doing something right!

That's about the most amazing compliment I could possibly receive! I'm so glad your son enjoys it - encourage him to look for the hidden brick and email us if he finds it! He could get a mention in the next issue!
  • beegeedee said:

I had a 'thumb' through them both earlier and really liked what I saw. Nice and light and easy to read. I like some of the other mags out there but they are a little heavy and not light reading.

That was exactly my thinking. I'm trying to keep The Brick Collectors Magazine in the light reading category - easy to pick up for both kids and adults. I think the family focus and the easy-reading style are what we can offer that is different from other great magazines like BrickJournal. We really appreciate your feedback!
  • Exactly, @ccc, it's what the official magazine should be. It's inspirational, fun, educational even, and doesn't talk down to the audience.
  • Nice job with this. Please keep the issues coming. My kids love them.