New around here? When you sign up for a new account, please indicate why you want to join on the registration form so we can determine which applications are genuine and which are from spammers.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Free Ninjago Spinner, Minifigures and cards - NITRO Magazine.

edited July 2011 in Collecting
Just bought 3 copies of the boys (pre-treeeen) magazine NItro - £3.99 issue. Get a free Jay or Frakjaw lego minifigure, spinner and cards.
More details...
http://www.thedrum.co.uk/news/2011/07/14/23618-lego-partners-with-future-s-nitro-to-continue-promotion-of-ninjago-range/

Comments

• can you get that magazine here in the usa?
  • Don't think so.
  • Just picked up a copy for the little one.. came with Frakjaw. Already had him in the Skeleton Chopper promotion but nice to get his armour now :)
  • I presume these are Chinese crap plastic? (no (c) LEGO under foot=Chinese)
  • Might well be right there Huw
  • Got 4, 4xFrakjaw :(
    Can anyone tell me what this whole Spinner thing is about? The minifigs seem to pop up a bit if you twist the spinner, not sure what that is about...
    Do you spin them like a spinning top or is there some other method? And I assume you 'battle' them in some way?!?
  • Found one of these today, got the blue ninja. Looks like theres a chance to win a load of ninjago sets if you find the red ninja.

@princedraven from what I can work out you spin them like tops towards each other. As they spin they move up and down, I guess to make it more likely that one will knock the other off their studs (if they were just clipped on I don't think any one would fall off)