New around here? When you sign up for a new account, please indicate why you want to join on the registration form so we can determine which applications are genuine and which are from spammers.

Once you've signed up, please wait 12 hours or so for your account to be approved.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

The latest from Project Swapfig

Starting a new thread (if that's okay) for Project Swapfig, in case people find it easier to comment here than elsewhere.

At the moment there's a second (and most likely final) attempt at crowdfunding over on Zequs this time. The aim is to hire a web designer for a site makeover, as well as producing Swapfig merchandise.
At the time of writing there's 22 days left out of 45, and somehow it's at 46% of a £1500 target.

Unfortunately I've screwed up the rewards on the page, and it's too late to change them - so make up for this, if the target is reached I'll add a Gold Swapfigure (or an extra one) to pledges of £40 or more. (There are some "early bird" rewards for Gold Swapfigures left, as well as the "dibs" option.) It would be awesome to succeed this time, along with Mechabrick and the others.

In any case, I'm finally going to be adding support for other minifigures to the site, after the campaign ends and along with the next update.
kylejohnson11

Comments