New around here? When you sign up for a new account, please indicate why you want to join on the registration form so we can determine which applications are genuine and which are from spammers.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Lego Movie Accessory Pack Polybags #5002041 for trade

Hello, today I have a couple of the Lego Movie Accessory Pack Polybags #5002041 for trade, if anyone is interested.

I am looking for these minifigs, if possible:

Black Widow(preferred)
Iron Fist(preferred)
Bruce Wayne(preferred)
Weequay Guard
Gamorrean Guard
Lego Movie CMF Panda Guy
CMF Series 11 Jazz Musician

Will ship nearly worldwide! Let me know! I have a few trades on brickset, and over 220 positive 100% feedback on E-bay under keneal32(not a current user because I haven't used it in awhile

Comments

• One of the polybags has been traded, thank you. I still have one left!

I purchased Black Widow and Iron Fist separately at my local flea market, and am trading for a Panda Guy and Jazz Musician. Don't need the Weequay or Gamorrean Guards after all either.

These are the minifigs I am currently looking for:

TC-4
    Bruce Wayne

Will trade one for one for either of these minifigs! Let me know, and thanks!
  • @Goldchains

I have what you are looking for to trade, drop me a PM if still available and hopefully we can work something out,? :-)