New around here? When you sign up for a new account, please indicate why you want to join on the registration form so we can determine which applications are genuine and which are from spammers.
Once you've signed up, please wait 12 hours or so for your account to be approved.
You must be 16 or over
to participate in the Brickset forum. Please read the announcements and rules
before you join.
Recent discussions • Categories
Ideas for Lego sets - the more 'out of the box' the better!
Here's my list of ideas for sets I wish Lego would produce
- A sailing yacht - Can't believe we have pirate ships and motorboats but no yachts, what an oversight!
- Minifigs of grunge guys, emos, ravers, and of course Bootsy Collins.
- Female minifigs with proper dresses instead of strange triangles.
- An army tank
- A zoo which isn't duplo (I know there's an ancient one, but these days they could do a much better job).
- A tudor mansion (like Bramhall hall or something)
- A properly historically accurate castle, i.e. in the style of the Taj Mahal rather than Kingdoms.
- The virgin one spacecraft
- Road plates with wiggles
- A waterslide park
1 · ·