New around here? When you sign up for a new account, please indicate why you want to join on the registration form so we can determine which applications are genuine and which are from spammers.

Once you've signed up, please wait 12 hours or so for your account to be approved.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

2012 LEGO NINJAGO Spinners & Booster Packs Pictures

edited November 2011 in The Database
I have posted high resolution (legal) images of all the 1012 LEGO NINJAGO Spinners & Boosters packs.
Interesting tidbit; the booster packs are in the same kinds of packaging as the Collectible Minifigures. :)
Huw, you are welcome to use the images for the database!
Here they are: http://thebrickblogger.com/2011/11/2012-lego-sets-ninjago-more-pictures/
I really like the new kendo helmets and the new sai. And I'm in love with the mysterious red samurai! :D

Comments

• I'm assuming the booster packs contain weapons only? ...and maybe a playing card, but no minifig?
  • @Legogeek Oh, no, not like that at all! In fact the booster packs are the cheapest way to get some of the nicest Ninjago minifigs! :D
    Check out the pictures and it will be clear...(c;
  • @akunthita - that's kind of why I was asking... from the booster pack photos on your blog, it's not really clear what comes in a pack. I know there is a picture of a character there, but as a booster pack it doesn't make sense (to me), for example, to keep getting Lloyd Garmadon over & over again... I see writing on the side of the box, but can't make it out. Any better pix available? Also, have prices for these boosterpacks been made avialable? I do like the training set & Samurai X though.... ;oP
  • edited November 2011
    @Legogeek So sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean. If you click on the image you will see a full-screen blow-up of the box with the booster packets in it.

These are store-display boxes that will be placed either in the LEGO-isle or at the cashiers. So it is not like you buy the whole box. You just buy as many or as few packets as you want.

Also, if you read my post, I have a link to prices. The link is there in the second paragraph.

If you blow-up the image you can clearly see what's in each packet (right in front of the box in black circles). For example the first box, that includes the Kendo Cole packets you can see that Cole, Cole's card, and a few accessories and weapons are included in each packet.

All the included parts are shown again on the front right side of the box as well. I'm not sure why you have trouble seeing them. Please clarify and I may be able to help.

I hope this helps. Anything else just let me know. (c;
  • Sorry, guess I'm just being a little anal about it. I understand the principle of the display box, and the individual packs, and I do see all the graphics that you mentioned, however long ago I learned pictures can be deceiving. I assume the photos are standard press photos from Lego? Specifically I'd like to see other photos of the display box or individual packs which states (in words) something about the contents.

Aside from that, I think it is cool to be able to get assorted accessories and weapons (and even cards although I don't play with the sets, but it's good for the kids). I personally think it is kind of lame to offer a main character every time you buy a booster pack - the point of a booster pack is to boost your collection/supply of weapons and accesssories. I don't need a dozen Kendo Coles. Now if they had generic ninjas, snake warriors, or skeletons that would make sense.

Also, I did check your prior post when it was originally posted, but missed the prices for the packs and training set. Thanks for pointing that out to me. :o)
  • Thanks, I'll get that added later!
  • @Legogeek These are the only pictures so far. I'm sure there will be more sometime in the near future. Stay tuned!...(c;
  • @akunthita...Does that mean each booster pack can either contain one of the items in the circled pictures in front of the box? i.e 1 pack can be a minifig, or just cards or just the other accessories? Which means you have to decode again what you want to get?
  • It should basically be the minifig indicated plus a possible random assortment of the weapons. Which isn't bad! Those new Ninjago figures are amazing and I look forward to getting some.
  • @macmon Each of the packets includes a minifig, card, and the weapons you see on the picture. There is no "mystery" involved with these packets like with the Collectible Figs. I'm sorry if this wasn't clear. All the packets contain the same thing.
  • I'm very excited for these Ninjago spinners and boosters. Im slowly getting hooked. I wish I had someone in the area to play against.
  • @kylejohnson11 Ninjago is an easy game to pull even non-LEGO-persons in. They get a hang of it in no time! It is really fun! (c:
    What I do is just keep a couple of spinners around the dining-room table. When visitors come they almost immediately pick them up and start messing around! (c;
  • @akunthita that sounds like a good idea for the spinners. I'm waiting on some of the current spinners to go on clearance and keep them sealed for when my sons are older, (one is 18 months, the other is 2 weeks).