New around here? When you sign up for a new account, please indicate why you want to join on the registration form so we can determine which applications are genuine and which are from spammers.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Tinkerbell MOC

Hey, a few people mentioned they wouldn't mind a look at this once my daughter had received it (Christmas gift). Well it is now built and being played with, mostly in conjunction with her friends figures who all have to have sleepovers with Tink, but hey... I have to say the build could do with a bit of refinement as it is tricky in places but the finish isn't too bad. As mentioned in another thread the figure is built from standard parts and through firestonetoys i was able to get a chap to laser cut the cloth for the wings and dress to finish it off. Planning a few more figs to go with it but not for a bit. Anyway i have included a few images of the model built and one of the LDD image. Enjoy.
matt
IMG_3639.JPG
2048 x 1536 - 1M
IMG_3640.JPG
2048 x 1536 - 1M
LDDScreenShot44.png
1347 x 709 - 202K

Comments