New around here? When you sign up for a new account, please indicate why you want to join on the registration form so we can determine which applications are genuine and which are from spammers.

Once you've signed up, please wait 12 hours or so for your account to be approved.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

LEGO Greeting cards

The last few weeks I have gone a bit crazy buying greeting cards - some at WHSmiths to get their reduced giftcards (to spend on Lego, of course), but lately at M&S because I've discovered they sell cards with Lego scenes (shown below, along with some Lego wrapping paper). I think they're fab, if a bit random - and there don't seem to be any "girly" ones :(

Anyone know if there are any more "to collect"? @legirl mentioned there was a 50th birthday one, which I haven't seen anywhere yet. Or is collecting Lego greeting cards taking the obsession a step too far?? (I think @collect_that will be my benchmark here)

Also, I'd love to see any cards other have made using Lego. I did make a rather rudimentary and rushed Lego Christmas card in 2011, but am hoping to improve on that this year. If I get my arse in gear this weekend I might even make some Easter cards!! :)
imageimageimageimageimageimage
Lucy 1.JPG
1552 x 2592 - 263K
Lucy 2.jpg
1552 x 2592 - 506K
Lucy 3.jpg
1552 x 2592 - 687K
Lucy 4.jpg
2592 x 1552 - 646K
Lucy 5.jpg
1552 x 2592 - 729K
Lucy 6.jpg