New around here? When you sign up for a new account, please indicate why you want to join on the registration form so we can determine which applications are genuine and which are from spammers.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

jlpython: Hi all, from Illinois, USA!

edited April 2012 in Introduce yourself
Greetings, fellow LEGO enthusiasts! While I would peruse the Brickset website at least daily, I never paid any attention to the Forum; that is, until now. I hope that I can contribute to the site in some profound way going forward, but for now I am going to lurk a little and see what kind of discussions are going on - and try to see where I fit in best.

Quickly - I grew up on the classic Space sets back in the early 80's and didn't do much with LEGO after that. But then I had a son in '05, and another in '07 - and somehow got back into the brick building myself. I love the modulars and CITY sets, as well as trains (RC, not 9V). That said, I do have a little of everything else - Star Wars, Ninjago, Super Heroes, Dino's, Exoforce, Creator, etc. The one set I missed out on that I still hope to find at a decent price: 7994 - CITY Harbour. Never pulled the trigger, then I missed out.

But I just wanted to say 'Hi' and introduce myself - so, mission accomplished!

Comments