New around here? When you sign up for a new account, please indicate why you want to join on the registration form so we can determine which applications are genuine and which are from spammers.

Once you've signed up, please wait 12 hours or so for your account to be approved.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Chills: Hello from Chicagoland, USA

edited April 2012 in Introduce yourself
Hi everyone. I just joined the forum and have been on Brickset for a few months. I am the typical AFOL, I started out loving LEGOS as a kid, then lost sight of their awesomeness as a teenager. While I was in the Army I got a couple of the first Star Wars sets, but never really collected because of moving so often. Then just this last Christmas my amazing fiance got me the Super Star Destroyer. Then I was hooked again. I found Brickset and the ability to track sets I want and sets I have just added fuel to the fire. I've also got a couple of friends to join as well.

It's great to see that I'm not alone! I'm happy to join the forum and learn as much as I can from the members on the board.

Cheers.

Comments