New around here? When you sign up for a new account, please indicate why you want to join on the registration form so we can determine which applications are genuine and which are from spammers.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

3300003 Brand Store Raffle

Hi

I've been lucky enough to visit both the Manchester and Sheffield Grand Openings and therefore I have two store models. I have had requests from friends and strangers about if my spare is available for trade. I couldn't think of a fair way to offer it to one person and I'm not comfortable selling something I picked up for nothing.

So after getting the ok from management I'm starting a raffle here with the one and only prize being a #3300003. All proceeds will be used to buy Lego which will be donated and built by children on the cancer ward at my local hospital. So the basic details.

Limited to 200 entries.
£1 per entry paid via PayPal, to kg323@hotmail.com
Shipping worldwide to the winner paid by me.

So you have a chance to win quite an exclusive set and help in bringing a little happiness to some sick children.
When sending your payment, please include your Brickset ID in the comments section so I know who you are and mark it as a gift payment so we don't lose money on fees and to keep it simple.

[Edited by Huw: added PP address after discussing with Kev]

Comments