New around here? When you sign up for a new account, please indicate why you want to join on the registration form so we can determine which applications are genuine and which are from spammers.

Once you've signed up, please wait 12 hours or so for your account to be approved.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

MinifigsMe: Looking for input on my new Custom Minifigure site

Hi guys,

A few of you know this, but I make custom minifigs. It started as a silly thing, making derby figs for my team-mates, then for other teams, then footballers...and now the request are getting quite varied :-)

My facebook page is getting a bit limiting (especially as it's called roller derby figs, and I can't change that! www.facebook.com/customminifigs)
My husband is helping me build a proper site for them, so that I can add a few more blog type posts and photo stories.
Anyway, I'd love it if you guys could check it out when it's done and give me some feedback (won't be for a while). But if you have any ideas of what you think I can include, that would be ace.

In the meantime here's some little dudes that will be posted out soon. @collect_that, I also have the figs I owe you. The newcastle ones are @redbullgivesyouwind's
@matthew I can send the quidditch ones as soon as I've got payment.

Comments